Communist Party Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damakor, the human rectal probe

Go down

Damakor, the human rectal probe Empty Damakor, the human rectal probe

Post  Damakor Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Hi there alliance members!
I'm your new master entertainer, moose hunter, mohawk tamer and kniting master!

I'm Frédéric and I'm from Canada! 24 years old and proud owner of 3 white hairs!
It's my first time playing OGame but I played a lot of stargate universe when it was still open. I was the co-founder of a guild that made it to the top 25 with 10 people inside. We were IRL friends.

I'm a tactician, a skillfull thinker and a god of stealth. Unfortunately, I also have what the external world call : a life. Weird thing that is.... I work 40 hours on one job and about 15 on my own company and my GF is living 300km from my place so I have to travel every weekends. That don't prevent me from playing HELL of a LOT but it's the reason that until late game I will not be sustaining big fleets. I'm still managing to grow faster than what I would have expected.

With hope of getting to know you all more! If you read this, you have to reply at least some giberlish flabergasting.

Thank you all!
Damakor
Damakor

Back to top Go down

Damakor, the human rectal probe Empty Next

Post  Damakor Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:46 pm

Smile Just obtained a new ranking
I wonder why you don't put a flood section so we can get to know each other more! Brotherhood are always better when you feel that you have real brother of arms to protect Wink
have a good one.
Damakor
Damakor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum